Is This You?
How It Works
Why Most Bookkeeping Systems Don't Work
How To Get Started?
Receive my free
Problems into Profits!
Is This You?
Who can Heart Based Bookkeeping really help?
Although the circumstances may change, the struggles people are going through are remarkably similar.
As a small business owner, do any of these bookkeeping situations seem familiar?
"I have no idea how to start." You've managed to pay the bills (most of the time), invoice your clients (when you remember), and make the bank deposits, but that's about it. You find yourself buried by heaps of paperwork, receipts, and bank statements. It's a big mess, it's really overwhelming, and you just don't see any way to handle it.|
"I can't keep up!" You keep promising yourself that you'll get caught up with the money aspects of the business, but you are so busy doing the work you love to do that it just never happens.
"I don't think I can afford a solution." You're a solo-preneur and you work extremely hard for every penny that you make. You're afraid that seeking help is going to eat into your hard earned dollars and up until now you've been willing to forgo the benefits (and deal with the stress) because you fear the cost.
"I don't have any time." You're aware that ignoring the numbers side of your business creates stress and worry, but you just can't fathom how you'd ever find the time to focus on this aspect of your business. You're already spread thin and working more hours per week than you'd like, so you avoid the bookkeeping tasks, hoping they'll somehow resolve on their own without blowing up in your face.
"I have a home-based business." You run your business from home and have a home office. You don't have an extra desk, computer, or phone for a bookkeeper. You have no idea how you'd ever provide a bookkeeper with workspace or the tools necessary for doing the work.
"I do what I can, but I'm still in the dark when it comes to my business's money matters." You've been tracking financials in a spreadsheet, you use online banking, or have been using bookkeeping software, but you still feel like you have no idea what's happening within your business on the numbers side.
No matter which of these situations you find yourself in, I can help you.
Our clients are in the following types of businesses and industries:
Small Office and Home Office Businesses (SOHOs): you work out of a home office or small office and you may or may not have a staff or team members.
Solo-preneurs: you went into business by yourself and for yourself, and you're doing all of the work within your business.
Work-from-Home Moms and Dads: you're working from home because you desire flexibility and need to be there for your family.
Entrepreneurs: you have a talent for creating a product or providing a service.
Consultants: you're a trusted advisor in your field and you provide consulting services.
Coaches: life coach, business coach, health coach, corporate coach, all types of coaches.
Healing Arts: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Rolfing, Reiki Masters, Herbalists, and other holistic/spiritual/bodywork modalities.
Technical and Creative Arts: webdesigners, photographers, software designers, graphic designers, copywriters, freelance authors, copyeditors, artists, writers, freelancers, any technical or creative artist.
Service Professionals: PR, marketing, sales consultant, internet marketing guru, attorney, real estate professionals, mortgage brokers, automotive specialist, any business or personal service profession.
So, what is possible for you?
After assisting countless business owners with their bookkeeping struggles, I have seen that although each business and industry has its own unique accounting challenges, there are common problems that transcend every business and profession, and there is always a way to create a solution that allows you to feel secure, confident, and informed about the financial aspects of your business.
But will it work for you?
It will, if you have these values:
If this is you and you are intrigued with how you can have a bookkeeping system that reveals the story behind the numbers and enables you to make a difference in your business, read my free workbook: The Balance Sheet, Demystified: Unlock its power within your small business.
- Desire. You want more. You went into business to create a better working life for yourself and your family. You want to leverage a bookkeeping system that will not only provide you with more time, but one that will also provide you with peace of mind and the ability to be more fully present for your family.
- Accountability. You will accept accountability for performing simple tasks. You understand that a bookkeeping system is only as effective as the information input into the system and you are prepared to provide the basic documentation necessary, on a regular basis.
- Relationships. You believe relationships are important. You live and work by the maxim that partnering with a service provider is creating a relationship that you will cultivate and honor in order to create a foundation for a profitable, sustainable business.
- Accepting. You are willing to get help. You know that to take your business to the next level, you need to do things differently. And, often, that means obtaining the right support so that you have the skills, mindset, and processes in place to make significant progress.
- Willing. You are willing to invest in your business. You understand that a growing, profitable business is the return on your investment in building your business’s infrastructure and systems.
Then, you may be wondering how this all works. See for yourself: check out How It Works.